I suppose I am just what you would call an ordinary stay-at-home Mom. I on the other hand, do not consider myself to be ordinary. In fact, I think I am anything but ordinary. I have two wonderful kiddos (both girls) and one big kid, my husband. We love to play and be outside whenever we can.
I teach sewing here where I live in CA just one night a week. I love my job (if you can even call it that). I also take seamstress work where I can get it. I recently signed up for pinterest and realized this could be dangerous. I have sooo many sewing projects pinned that I have plans for projects from here to kingdom come. I have loved getting new ideas for my classes and seeing all the different ways people teach and accomplish the same task in new ways. That is were this blog comes in...
I have tried MANY things that I have found on pintrest some went really well and others, well, not so well. I have found fun and easy costumes and perfect crafts for my kids. I put together an entire summer school program with crafts, science projects, sight words, you name it, all from ideas I found on pinterst. I have some health issues (that I am sure I will talk about on this blog) that have "forced" me to change my eating habits. I thought I was healthy before... So I will let you know about some of the gluten free recipes and low-fat recipes I have tried. I am a pretty good cook (if I don't say so myself). I do ok finding my way around the kitchen and I can follow directions from a recipe. Again, some recipes have worked out well, others... well you know, not so well.
I like to make hand-made things too. So I may have some fun giveaways along the way too. This whole idea is rather daunting to me, but I hope if nothing else we have fun trying all our fun "pins" from pinterst together!
No comments:
Post a Comment